Following the launch of Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered this Summer on PC, now Sony Interactive Entertainment is ready to publish Spider-Man Miles Morales on Steam on November 18.
The spin-off to Marvel's Spider-Man was originally released as a launch title for PlayStation 5 a few years earlier, and it is now heading to PC with improved optimizations to take advantage of the AMD and Nvidia technologies. Below, you can check out the exact release time for each major region.
- North America: November 18 at 8 am PT/11 am ET
- Europe: November 18 at 4 pm UTC/5 pm CET
- Eastern Asia and Oceania: November 19 at 1 am JST/3 am AEDT/5 am NZDT
Spider-Man Miles Morales costs $49.99 on Steam. If you pre-order the game, you will receive the following in-game items as your bonuses:
- Two-suit pack, including the T.R.A.C.K. Suit, and Into the Spider-Verse Suit
- Early access to the Gravity Well gadget
- Three Skill Points to unlock some abilities from the start of the game
Also, those who pre-purchase the game will be able to pre-load it before the official launch, allowing players to jump right into the game as soon as it launches globally. The game features only a Standard Edition. If you are planning to play Marvel's Spider-Man 2 on PS5 next year, playing Miles Morales will probably be a key to fully understanding the events of the next mainline entry.
The PC version of Spider-Man Miles Morales will feature ray-tracing and support Nvidia DLAA, DLSS 3, and DLSS 2 as well as AMD FSR 2.1 and Intel XeSS. Ultrawide monitors will also be supported by the game with a screen ratio of 16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9, or 48:9.
Below, you can check out the minimum system requirements for running the game at the lowest preset:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit 1909
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160, 3.6 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 950 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 75 GB available space
If you want a faster experience with super quick loading screens, you are advised to install the game on an SSD.