God of War Ragnarok has become one of the highest-rated games of this generation, and fans are curious to know the cast behind the celebrated game.
While many fans were skeptical about the series reboot back in 2018, Santa Monica has managed to exceed expectations time and again by delivering a game that has excelled on all fronts. While the gameplay and narrative are one of the most talked about aspects of a game, sometimes the sound design goes under the radar.
- Kratos - Christopher Judge joined the God of War team after the 2018 reboot and many diehard fans were skeptical about the change, as they wanted to see the original Kratos voice actor. However, Christopher's role in the game managed to get him a lot of praise with his voice becoming one of the highlights of Kratos' character.
- Atreus - Sunny Suljic, who is famous for his role in The Killing of a Sacred Deer, made his video game debut with God of War, and fans have been equally in love with the work done by him.
- Freya - Danielle Bisutti is the voice behind Freya, who has also featured in Insidious: Chapter 2, Dwight in Shining Armor, and Curse of Chucky.
- Brok - The short-tempered blacksmith is voiced by Robert Craighead who is famous for his work in Future Man, New Girl, and Too Close to Home.
- Sindri - Adam J. Harrington who is famous for his work in The Little Things, Bosch, Parks and Recreation, and Dirty John is the voice behind Brok's brother Sindri.
- Mimir - Mimir is one of the most loved characters in the franchise, and players absolutely love his stories. The person behind his voice is Alastair Duncan, who has also starred in the Middle Earth franchise and the Batman TV series.
- Angrboda - Angrboda makes her debut in God of War Ragnarok, and she is voiced by Laya DeLeon Hayes who is known for her work in Doc McStuffins, Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie, and Liv and Maddie.
- Odin - The fight with Odin gave fans a feel of fighting the classic God of War games, and his voice was the icing on the cake. After his critically acclaimed roles in Man of Steel and The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Richard Schiff brings the mighty Odin to life in God of War Ragnarok.
- Thor - Thor was the most anticipated antagonist of God of War Ragnarok after his ferocious entry towards the end of the last game. Ryan Hurst, who has worked in Remember the Titans, The Ladykillers, S.W.A.T and We Were Soldiers, voices the God of Thunder in the game.
- Týr - Kratos' Norse counterpart, Tyr, is one of the most important characters of God of War: Ragnarok. Ben Prendergast voices the character, and he has been a part of several other titles such as Apex Legends, Horizon Forbidden West, and Call of Duty: Vanguard as well.